Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. During the last week, Binance Coin has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for approximately $15.46 or 0.00209187 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Exrates, DDEX and FCoin. Binance Coin has a market cap of $2.40 billion and $201.32 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013651 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $98.06 or 0.01327002 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00029637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00123676 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Binance Coin’s genesis date was June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 187,536,713 tokens and its circulating supply is 155,536,713 tokens. Binance Coin’s official website is www.binance.com. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance.
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, IDEX, Binance, HitBTC, FCoin, AirSwap, Trade Satoshi, DDEX, Gate.io, Exrates, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.