bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. bitCNY has a market capitalization of $7.58 million and approximately $247.92 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last day. One bitCNY token can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001681 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, CoinTiger and BitShares Asset Exchange. Over the last week, bitCNY has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003077 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.28 or 0.00237340 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.14 or 0.01452726 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00034703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00143676 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000087 BTC.
bitCNY’s launch date was November 5th, 2015. bitCNY’s total supply is 52,824,800 tokens. bitCNY’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org.
Buying and Selling bitCNY
bitCNY can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, BitShares Asset Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitCNY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitCNY should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy bitCNY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitCNY Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.