bitUSD (CURRENCY:BITUSD) traded down 21.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 1st. Over the last week, bitUSD has traded 17.3% lower against the US dollar. One bitUSD token can currently be bought for approximately $0.47 or 0.00006267 BTC on exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and BitShares Asset Exchange. bitUSD has a total market cap of $1.33 million and $59.00 worth of bitUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003022 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013761 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209976 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.44 or 0.01389016 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00029206 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00124997 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 27.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000103 BTC.
bitUSD Token Profile
bitUSD’s launch date was November 5th, 2015. bitUSD’s total supply is 2,861,560 tokens. bitUSD’s official Twitter account is @bitshares. bitUSD’s official website is bit.ly/BitShares_USD. The official message board for bitUSD is bitsharestalk.org.
Buying and Selling bitUSD
bitUSD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and BitShares Asset Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy bitUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitUSD Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.