Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded up 11.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 25th. One Desire coin can now be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Mercatox. During the last week, Desire has traded up 6.1% against the dollar. Desire has a total market cap of $14,534.00 and approximately $6,744.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,332.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $160.32 or 0.01925049 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $309.40 or 0.03715092 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $53.39 or 0.00641124 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.35 or 0.00736626 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00100998 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010961 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00029581 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.45 or 0.00581787 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
Desire is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,869,488 coins and its circulating supply is 10,269,488 coins. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Buying and Selling Desire
Desire can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.