DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 16th. In the last week, DigitalNote has traded up 7.5% against the dollar. One DigitalNote coin can currently be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit. DigitalNote has a market cap of $5.13 million and approximately $2,011.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.22 or 0.00686285 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004477 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002230 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 60.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001803 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
DigitalNote Coin Profile
XDN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 30th, 2014. DigitalNote’s total supply is 7,372,476,768 coins. DigitalNote’s official Twitter account is @DigitalNote_XDN and its Facebook page is accessible here. DigitalNote’s official website is www.digitalnote.biz. The Reddit community for DigitalNote is /r/digitalNote and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.