Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 12th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for about $3.85 or 0.00053066 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, ABCC, Bitfinex and CoinEgg. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $445.42 million and approximately $575.23 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $145.47 or 0.02007193 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 101.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic (ETC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 115,818,794 coins. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official website is ethereumclassic.org. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Bittrex, OKEx, C2CX, EXX, Upbit, Instant Bitex, YoBit, Korbit, Binance, Ovis, BTC-Alpha, Gate.io, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, BigONE, Bitfinex, Coinnest, Coinbase Pro, LBank, Coinsuper, HBUS, ABCC, C-CEX, Coinroom, Coinone, BCEX, Indodax, Cryptomate, Kraken, BitForex, CoinBene, BTC Trade UA, Bibox, OKCoin International, CoinExchange, BTC Markets, Cryptopia, Crex24, CPDAX, RightBTC, Bithumb, Bitbns, Coinut, Poloniex, Koineks, ZB.COM, FCoin, Bitsane, HitBTC, Exmo, Stocks.Exchange, ChaoEX, CoinEx, Kucoin, LiteBit.eu, CoinTiger, BtcTrade.im, Gatehub, QBTC, Exrates, Coinhub and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.