ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 9th. Over the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded up 26.2% against the US dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a market cap of $451,953.00 and approximately $2,602.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0790 or 0.00000960 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, CryptoBridge, Bittrex and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.63 or 0.00871543 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004105 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 44.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009928 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 33.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
EXCL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 6th, 2016. ExclusiveCoin’s total supply is 5,720,531 coins. ExclusiveCoin’s official Twitter account is @exclusivecoin. The Reddit community for ExclusiveCoin is /r/exclusivecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ExclusiveCoin’s official website is exclusivecoin.pw.
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.