FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. In the last week, FansTime has traded 2.9% lower against the dollar. One FansTime token can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, FCoin, HADAX and CoinMex. FansTime has a total market cap of $1.20 million and approximately $61,531.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011804 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.30 or 0.00236866 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.10 or 0.01448186 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00034629 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.49 or 0.00145746 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000088 BTC.
FansTime’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,850,000,000 tokens. FansTime’s official Twitter account is @FansTime_FTI and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FansTime is fanstime.org.
FansTime Token Trading
FansTime can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, CoinMex, HADAX, FCoin, Gate.io and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FansTime should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FansTime using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.