Happycoin (CURRENCY:HPC) traded down 21.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 7th. One Happycoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0117 or 0.00000129 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC and YoBit. Happycoin has a market cap of $296,616.00 and $2,782.00 worth of Happycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Happycoin has traded 42.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $74.37 or 0.01014571 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00056136 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.26 or 0.00235476 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
HPC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 7th, 2017. Happycoin’s total supply is 25,425,757 coins. Happycoin’s official Twitter account is @happycoin5 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Happycoin is happycointech.org.
Buying and Selling Happycoin
Happycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Happycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Happycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Happycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Happycoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Happycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.