Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. Litecoin has a market cap of $2.91 billion and approximately $2.48 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for about $45.59 or 0.00624277 BTC on popular exchanges including OKCoin International, Coinbase Pro, Kucoin and Bitstamp. Over the last week, Litecoin has traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012557 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00001082 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010675 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00001068 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000294 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
Litecoin (CRYPTO:LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 63,761,232 coins. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Litecoin is litecoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitmaszyna, Coinsquare, Indodax, BitFlip, Lykke Exchange, TDAX, Mercatox, IDCM, LakeBTC, CoinExchange, BTCC, Koinex, GOPAX, Coinbe, BX Thailand, LocalTrade, BitcoinTrade, Iquant, C-CEX, Stocks.Exchange, C2CX, Cryptohub, Vebitcoin, DSX, Covesting, Huobi, xBTCe, YoBit, Coinut, BtcTrade.im, Exrates, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, ZB.COM, ABCC, DragonEX, Bitlish, Bitso, Ovis, CoinEgg, Nanex, Stellarport, WEX, BtcTurk, Negocie Coins, DigiFinex, Bit-Z, BTC-Alpha, Gate.io, Cryptomate, Upbit, QBTC, CoinEx, Gatecoin, Crex24, Coinroom, DOBI trade, Binance, Coinbase Pro, Mercado Bitcoin, BL3P, CoinBene, OKCoin.cn, B2BX, MBAex, Bittrex, Bitinka, WazirX, LiteBit.eu, BCEX, OKCoin International, Bitfinex, C-Patex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Poloniex, Bleutrade, Bitbank, LBank, OTCBTC, TradeOgre, Independent Reserve, Altcoin Trader, BTC Trade UA, BitForex, Exmo, Liqui, Instant Bitex, Korbit, Kucoin, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, Bitbns, CoinFalcon, Buda, CoinsBank, Kraken, TOPBTC, Koineks, Bibox, FCoin, CPDAX, OKEx, Braziliex, BiteBTC, BitMarket, Coinsuper, BitBay, COSS, Kuna, BigONE, Cobinhood, Bithumb, Bits Blockchain, Graviex, CoinTiger, Tripe Dice Exchange, RightBTC, Bithesap, Fatbtc, HBUS, Coindeal, Bitsane, EXX, Sistemkoin, BTC Markets, Bitstamp, Coinone, Zebpay, Liquid, Bittylicious, Livecoin, CryptoBridge, Trade By Trade, QuadrigaCX, SouthXchange, ChaoEX, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and Koinim. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.