Datawallet (CURRENCY:DXT) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. Datawallet has a total market cap of $1.55 million and approximately $83,688.00 worth of Datawallet was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Datawallet has traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar. One Datawallet token can now be purchased for about $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, Cobinhood and BitForex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004646 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.87 or 0.00372367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $210.09 or 0.02379997 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011397 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.00 or 0.00158564 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00019424 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000766 BTC.
Datawallet Token Profile
Datawallet was first traded on November 11th, 2017. Datawallet’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 390,222,225 tokens. The Reddit community for Datawallet is /r/datawallethq. Datawallet’s official Twitter account is @DataWalletHQ. Datawallet’s official website is datawallet.com.
Buying and Selling Datawallet
Datawallet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Exmo, BitForex, Cobinhood and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datawallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datawallet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datawallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datawallet Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datawallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.