ProxyNode (CURRENCY:PRX) traded up 22.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. ProxyNode has a total market cap of $48,743.00 and $287.00 worth of ProxyNode was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ProxyNode coin can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. In the last week, ProxyNode has traded 30.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $151.70 or 0.01860257 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006927 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001957 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000373 BTC.
ProxyNode (PRX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 22nd, 2017. ProxyNode’s total supply is 68,557,826 coins. ProxyNode’s official message board is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117769. ProxyNode’s official website is proxynode.network. ProxyNode’s official Twitter account is @prxnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ProxyNode Coin Trading
ProxyNode can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProxyNode directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ProxyNode should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ProxyNode using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ProxyNode Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProxyNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.