Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 15th. Steem Dollars has a total market cap of $9.08 million and $123,882.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Steem Dollars coin can now be purchased for $1.02 or 0.00011541 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, GOPAX, Upbit and OpenLedger DEX. During the last week, Steem Dollars has traded down 2.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,829.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $422.28 or 0.04786891 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004530 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $129.12 or 0.01463659 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002672 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004555 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002158 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007107 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00031187 BTC.
About Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars is a coin. Steem Dollars’ total supply is 8,918,544 coins. Steem Dollars’ official message board is steemit.com/@steemitblog. The official website for Steem Dollars is steem.io. Steem Dollars’ official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Steem Dollars is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Poloniex, HitBTC, GOPAX and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.