Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 17th. One Tether token can currently be purchased for $1.01 or 0.00010823 BTC on major exchanges including Instant Bitex, Kryptono, FCoin and CoinTiger. Tether has a total market cap of $3.54 billion and $15.33 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Tether has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004826 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.49 or 0.00371309 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $222.38 or 0.02393802 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.92 or 0.00149865 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00020655 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003660 BTC.
Tether’s launch date was June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 3,720,057,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,522,480,655 tokens. Tether’s official website is tether.to. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, IDCM, TOPBTC, Binance, OKEx, Bibox, DigiFinex, Bittrex, IDAX, ABCC, Instant Bitex, Bit-Z, Gate.io, MBAex, EXX, Iquant, B2BX, BtcTurk, Exmo, LBank, CoinEx, DragonEX, Sistemkoin, Trade By Trade, ChaoEX, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Upbit, Poloniex, BitForex, OOOBTC, QBTC, TDAX, Kucoin, Kryptono, CoinTiger, Huobi, CoinBene, BigONE, Liqui, C2CX, Cobinhood, UEX, Kraken, BitMart, BTC-Alpha, FCoin and Coinut. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.