OneRoot Network (CURRENCY:RNT) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. OneRoot Network has a market capitalization of $3.03 million and $12.55 million worth of OneRoot Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OneRoot Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0107 or 0.00000125 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx and Bithumb. In the last seven days, OneRoot Network has traded down 9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00042836 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $623.48 or 0.07296251 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002646 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017343 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000232 BTC.
OneRoot Network Profile
OneRoot Network is a token. Its launch date was December 8th, 2017. OneRoot Network’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 284,073,817 tokens. OneRoot Network’s official Twitter account is @OneRootNetwork. OneRoot Network’s official website is www.oneroot.io/en.
Buying and Selling OneRoot Network
OneRoot Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneRoot Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OneRoot Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OneRoot Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneRoot Network Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneRoot Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.