Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded 11% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. Polymath has a market cap of $11.98 million and $9.11 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Polymath has traded 24.1% higher against the dollar. One Polymath token can currently be bought for $0.0266 or 0.00000366 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Ethfinex, Binance and UEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.46 or 0.00609891 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012404 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010430 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000515 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
Polymath (POLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polymath’s official message board is blog.polymath.network. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco. The official website for Polymath is www.polymath.network.
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, LATOKEN, Upbit, Binance, Kucoin, Bitbns, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), UEX, IDEX, Koinex, Huobi, Bittrex, Ethfinex and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polymath should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.