Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 11th. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Qbic has traded down 24.3% against the dollar. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $1,893.00 and approximately $29.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.08 or 0.00843608 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003054 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00006324 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
QBIC is a coin. Qbic’s total supply is 5,426,068 coins and its circulating supply is 4,684,176 coins. Qbic’s official website is qbic.io. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.