SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 13th. In the last week, SHIELD has traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar. One SHIELD coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. SHIELD has a total market capitalization of $334,460.00 and approximately $67.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,815.86 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $188.58 or 0.02138001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $286.25 or 0.03245343 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $61.12 or 0.00692908 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $64.84 or 0.00735159 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00010927 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00055032 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.04 or 0.00419946 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011421 BTC.
XSH is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 3rd, 2017. SHIELD’s total supply is 512,973,375 coins. SHIELD’s official website is www.shieldx.sh. SHIELD’s official Twitter account is @SHIELDcurrency. The Reddit community for SHIELD is /r/SHIELDCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SHIELD’s official message board is medium.com/@shieldxsh.
SHIELD Coin Trading
SHIELD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SHIELD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SHIELD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SHIELD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SHIELD Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHIELD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.