SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 16th. Over the last week, SIBCoin has traded up 4% against the dollar. One SIBCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0464 or 0.00000544 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. SIBCoin has a market capitalization of $835,124.00 and $171,930.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,536.98 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $183.24 or 0.02147280 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $266.89 or 0.03127654 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.45 or 0.00684916 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.91 or 0.00725573 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011396 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00054650 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $36.10 or 0.00423072 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011804 BTC.
SIBCoin Coin Profile
SIBCoin (CRYPTO:SIB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 17,992,689 coins. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SIBCoin is sibcoin.money.
SIBCoin Coin Trading
SIBCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, YoBit, Upbit, Bittrex, BTC-Alpha, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIBCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.