Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 16th. Storj has a total market capitalization of $18.41 million and approximately $2.65 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storj token can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001584 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, ABCC, Bittrex and Liqui. In the last week, Storj has traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003083 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011795 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.31 or 0.00237260 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.06 or 0.01449177 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00034901 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.61 or 0.00147285 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000089 BTC.
Storj was first traded on July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Storj is storj.io. The official message board for Storj is community.storj.io. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Poloniex, Liqui, ABCC, Liquid, CoinTiger, OKEx, Huobi, Tidex, Upbit, IDEX, Livecoin, Binance, IDAX, Radar Relay, Ethfinex and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.