Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.30 or 0.00004096 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail, SouthXchange, Crex24 and Poloniex. Over the last seven days, Stratis has traded 4% higher against the US dollar. Stratis has a total market cap of $29.74 million and $473,740.00 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005188 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001520 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006535 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001881 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 26.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00038551 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
Stratis (STRAT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,587,295 coins. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stratis’ official website is stratisplatform.com. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratistalk.org.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Coinrail, HitBTC, Cryptomate, Binance, Bittylicious, Crex24, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Upbit, Bithumb, Bittrex, SouthXchange and Trade By Trade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.