Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. Verge has a market capitalization of $62.77 million and approximately $2.53 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Verge has traded up 6.4% against the US dollar. One Verge coin can now be purchased for $0.0039 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange, Crex24 and Bitfinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.54 or 0.00624712 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012569 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010797 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000294 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Verge (CRYPTO:XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 16,083,955,599 coins. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verge’s official website is vergecurrency.com.
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, Bitbns, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Graviex, Coindeal, HitBTC, Upbit, YoBit, Bitfinex, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Crex24, Binance, Gate.io, TradeOgre and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.